Black Powder coated (SCRATCHED/BRAND NEW)
In stock once they're gone they're gone!!
COMPLETE STEERING KIT WITH ALL NEW HARDWARE AND HEIMS ONLY ISSUE IS SCRATCHED POWDER COATING.
BRAND NEW NEVER USED.
If You Are Looking for THE BEST Steering Upgrade for Your 2nd Gen Cummins Truck, Look No Further. We Are the ONLY Company That Offers a Cummins Steering Kit That You Don't Have to Replace Every 6 Months!
- This Kit Includes the Complete Steering Upgrade. Drag Link and Tie-Rod.
- This Is Everything Needed to Upgrade Your Current Steering Setup.
- We Offer the Track Bar Setup for the 2nd Gen Separately. Link Below. https://bkfabworks17.com/collections/94-01-dodge-2500-4wd/products/94-01-ram-1500-4x4-94-02-2500-track-bar-setup
- Also, We Offer the Sway Bar End Link Kit Separately, But Is Not Included in This Kit.
- This Steering Setup Comes Raw Steel.
- If You Would Like a Quote on Custom Powder Coating, Please Feel Free to Email Us with the Desired Color for a Quote. (Standard Black Powder Coating Runs Around $175.00).
- Custom Colors Vary in Price.
- This Kit Is Best Suited for Leveled Trucks (2.5 Lift) And Trucks Lifted Up To 8".
- (At Checkout, Please Add Your Lift Size If Over 8" Of Lift)
- Steering Knuckles and Pitman Arm Must Be Drilled To 3/4".
- Factory Backspaced Wheels Will Not Clear Without Wheel Adaptors OR Spacers, As They Do Not Clear the New Offset Heims.
- 17" Diameter or Larger Wheels. 5.5" Or Less Backspacing With 17" Or Larger Wheels, Is Required. (Dually Trucks Do Not Require Spacers).
- The Steering Stabilizer Mount Is Not Required with This Kit. (We Offer the Stabilizer Bracket in the Drop-Down Menu).
Click Here for Installation Instructions!