If You Are Looking for THE BEST Steering Upgrade for Your 4th Gen Cummins Truck, Look No Further. We Are the ONLY Company That Offers a Cummins Steering Kit That You Don't Have to Replace Every 6 Months!
- This Kit Includes the Complete Steering Upgrade. Drag Link and Tie-Rod.
- This Is Everything Needed to Upgrade Your Current Steering Setup.
- This Steering Setup Comes Raw Steel.
- If You Would Like a Quote on a Custom Powder Coating, Please Feel Free to Email Us with the Desired Color for a Quote. (Standard Black Powder Coating Runs Around $175.00 With A Lead Time Of 5-7 BUSINESS Days).
- Custom Colors Vary in Price.
- This Kit Is Best Suited for Leveled Trucks (2.5 Lift) And Trucks Lifted Up To 8".
- (At Checkout, Please Add Your Lift Size If Over 8" Of Lift)
- Steering Knuckles and Pitman Arm Must Be Drilled To 3/4".
- Factory Backspaced Wheels Will Not Clear Without Wheel Adaptors OR Spacers, As They Do Not Clear the New Offset Heims.
- 17" Diameter or Larger Wheels. 5.5" Or Less Backspacing With 17" Or Larger Wheels, Is Required. (Dually Trucks Do Not Require Spacers).
- The Steering Stabilizer Mount Is Not Required with This Kit. (We Offer the Stabilizer Bracket in the Drop-Down Menu).
Optional Steering Stabilizer Mount Is in the Drop Box at Checkout!