If You Are Looking for THE BEST Steering Upgrade for Your 2nd Gen Cummins Truck, Look No Further. We Are the ONLY Company That Offers a Cummins Steering Kit That You Don't Have to Replace Every 6 Months!
- This Kit Includes the Complete Steering Upgrade. Drag Link and Tie-Rod.
- This Is Everything Needed to Upgrade Your Current Steering Setup.
- We Offer the Track Bar Setup for the 2nd Gen Separately. Link Below. https://bkfabworks17.com/collections/94-01-dodge-2500-4wd/products/94-01-ram-1500-4x4-94-02-2500-track-bar-setup
- Also, We Offer the Sway Bar End Link Kit Separately, But Is Not Included in This Kit.
- This Steering Setup Comes Raw Steel.
- If You Would Like a Quote on Custom Powder Coating, Please Feel Free to Email Us with the Desired Color for a Quote. (Standard Black Powder Coating Runs Around $175.00).
- Custom Colors Vary in Price.
- This Kit Is Best Suited for Leveled Trucks (2.5 Lift) And Trucks Lifted Up To 8".
- (At Checkout, Please Add Your Lift Size If Over 8" Of Lift)
- Steering Knuckles and Pitman Arm Must Be Drilled To 3/4".
- Factory Backspaced Wheels Will Not Clear Without Wheel Adaptors OR Spacers, As They Do Not Clear the New Offset Heims.
- 17" Diameter or Larger Wheels. 5.5" Or Less Backspacing With 17" Or Larger Wheels, Is Required. (Dually Trucks Do Not Require Spacers).
- The Steering Stabilizer Mount Is Not Required with This Kit. (We Offer the Stabilizer Bracket in the Drop-Down Menu).
Click Here for Installation Instructions!