Looking to prolong the lifespan of your Heim joints?
- We now offer Protective Rubber Boots for all of our 3/4 heim joints as well as all of our 7/8 standard/offset Heim joints.
- Using these boots will help keep mud, salt, and any other debris from getting into the Heims. This is a known issue that will lead to corrosion and/or damage to the Heim joints. Which will drastically shorten the lifespan of the heim joints.
- These heavy-duty protective rubber boots make for a strong flexible seal around your Heim joints and keep the heim joint clean and will also keep the lubrication on the heim.
- We will offer these in sets of 4 or individually. We will also offer a set of 3 for our 3-link set up.
- You will also be able to purchase them in the drop-down menu on the product you purchase, and they will come installed on the Heims.
- If you have recently purchased one of our heim joint suspension products, we do offer these boots separate for previous purchases.
- If you buy these separate you will have to install them on your Heims. A special tool is strongly recommended to install these boots on your heims but is not required.
- Link for the tool will be below: Seals it RERSTOOL Seals-it CV Boot Installation Tools | Summit Racing
If You Have Any Questions, Give Us a Call or Email @