If you are looking for THE BEST steering upgrade for your Cummins truck, Look no further we are ONLY company that offers a Cummins steering kit that you don't have to replace every 6 months!
- This kit includes the complete steering upgrade. Drag link and tie-rod.
- This is everything needed to upgrade your current steering setup.
- We offer the track bar setup for the 2nd gen separately. Link below. https://bkfabworks17.com/collections/94-01-dodge-2500-4wd/products/94-01-ram-1500-4x4-94-02-2500-track-bar-setup
- Also we offer the sway bar end link kit separately, but is not included in this kit.
- This steering setup comes raw steel.
- If you would like a quote on powder coating please feel free to email us with the desired color for a quote. (standard black powder coating runs around 175.00 .
- Custom colors vary in price. firstname.lastname@example.org
- This kit is best suited for leveled trucks (2.5 lift) and trucks lifted up to 8".
- (At checkout please add your lift size if over 8" of lift)
- STEERING KNUCKLES AND PITMAN ARM MUST BE DRILLED TO 3/4".
- FACTORY BACKSPACED WHEELS WILL NOT CLEAR WITHOUT WHEEL ADAPTERS OR SPACERS, AS THEY DO NOT CLEAR THE NEW OFFSET HEIMS.
- 17" DIAMETER OR LARGER WHEELS. 5.5" OR LESS BACKSPACING WITH 17" OR LARGER WHEELS, IS REQUIRED. (Dually trucks do not require spacers).
- The steering stabilizer mount is not required with this kit. (We offer the stabilizer bracket in the drop down menu).
- If you would like to retain a steering stabilizer, we offer a steering stabilizer mount that works perfectly with this steering kit.
- Steering stabilizer mount kit link below.